Technician (Electronic) – Malaysia
Newera Automotive Equipment Sdn Bhd
9, Jalan 201, Off Jalan Tandang, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
Newera Automotive Equipment Sdn. Bhd. (NAE) was established in 2010 as a subsidiary of Newera Equipment Supply Sdn. Bhd. Our geographic reach stretches across Klang valley, Seremban and east coast state of peninsular Malaysia. We provide superior quality tyre and automotive servicing equipment to tyre shops and independent workshops. We also supply equipment to premium truck workshops and participate in government tenders seeking high quality equipment.
We emphasizes on achievement through developing potential and enhancing performance, we are now looking for highly-motivated individuals to join us in our venture where we will provide the chosen candidates the right opportunity for growth
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- To perform repair, calibration and technical support to customers
- Responsible to follow up on the installation, commissioning and handover of all equipment & fastening systems sold by the company
- Responsible for ensuring all technical issues are resolved to enable all debts are collected
- To ensure company standard for preparation of quotations and repair jobs are completed within the specific time frame
- Have good technical understanding of our products and able to advise end user on the periodical maintenance and calibration frequency for tools & equipment
- Any other special projects or assignment that may be assigned accordingly at the discretion of the company
- Certificate/Diploma in electronic/mechatronic or equivalent
- Working knowledge in Automotive Test Equipment will be an added advantage
- Must have own transport and willing to work in Petaling Jaya
- Willing to travel outstation
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude and committed
- Computer literate
- Able to communicate in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Salary will commensurate with job experience & qualification
- 5 days work week
- Working location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.